What We Don’t Do
Crystal Meth Anonymous does not:
- Make alliances with any outside organisation, institution, or agency; nor are we under surveillance from any law enforcement agency.
- Furnish initial motivation for addicts to recovery.
- Solicit members.
- Engage in or sponsor research.
- Keep attendance records or case histories.
- Join “councils” of social agencies.
- Follow up or try to control its members.
- Make medical or psychological diagnoses or prognoses.
- Provide rehab or nursing services, hospitalisation, drugs, or any other medical or psychiatric treatment.
- Offer religious services.
- Engage in education about drugs.
- Provide housing, food, clothing, jobs, money, or any other welfare or social services.
- Provide domestic or vocational counseling.
- Accept any money for its services, or any contributions from non-CMA sources.
- Provide letters of reference to parole boards, lawyers, court officials, social agencies, employers, etc.